Ask Conmy Feste

What should I do if I have been hurt on someone else’s property?

A property owner is not responsible or liable for injuries simply because they occurred on his property. In order for an injured person to assert a claim it Read More>>


Information contained within the Conmy Feste Ltd. website is general and not intended to substitute for actual legal advice based upon the facts of a particular case. You should not act upon the information contained within this website without seeking advice from professional counsel, as information within this website is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship. If you are interested in obtaining legal advice, please contact one of the lawyers at Conmy Feste Ltd.