- MT Dept. of Justice launches email notification system for offender registry
- Mont.: Supreme Court orders changes to substitution of justice rule
- U.S.: Supreme Court rules against Alabama in redistricting case
- U.S.: Supreme Court rules in favor of protecting pregnant women in UPS case
- U.S.: Justices ask if clear air rules are 'appropriate'
Ask Conmy Feste
When parents cannot agree on what is best for their children, the courts will decide custody by determining what is in the best interest of the children. Typically in a contested custody case, Read More>>